Body Work Conditioning Class May 3 - May 31, 2017
WHY: Body work Conditioning to help increase efficiency, function and durability
WHAT: 1:15 hr workout with a mix of body work for cyclists and runners
WHEN: Wednesday May 3rd - 31st, 2017 9-10:15am (5 weeks)
WHERE: Santiam Bicycles (#104, 9009 SW Hall Blvd, Tigard, OR 97223)
INFO: Class workouts will be instructed by Julie Browning.
The most efficient and effective way to increase your fitness and durability in the sports you love is to add a healthy mix of body work to your weekly routine. This class will include:
- Strength: Body weight exercises
- Cardio: circuit HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)
- Range of Motion: stretching, yoga
- Core work: Ab work and Foundation Training approach to a healthy back
WHAT TO BRING:
- Workout clothing
- Small towel
- Drink (I recommed an electrolyte drink like Ultima Replenisher)
- Yoga mat (and block if you have it)
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT:
Class size is limited to 20. Registration is for the whole session (5 classes). If you know ahead of time you will miss more than half the classes you are eligible to pay a drop-in fee if space allows. Drop-in rates are $20 per class.
- Current clients are given priority registration for the following term.
- Registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please be on time for class. Classes will start and end on time.
- Please leave your cell phones, gum, perfume and worries outside the class.
- Students should advise the instructor of any health conditions.
- All class participants must sign a waiver.
- Inclement weather may cause the class be cancelled. Here is the number to call 503-913-1671
- Registrations are refundable up to 1 week before the first class. Refunds are subject to a $10 processing fee. If you do have to drop the class, please let me know as soon as possible so that we may offer the space to another athlete. There are no refunds once the class has started. Special considerations is given for a medical problem or family emergency. Registrations are for full terms only.