Starting March 2nd, 2020 to May 24th, 2020. Sign-up by Feb 24th, 2020.
- Weekly cycling plan delivered via email as a pdf file that includes 3 key weekly rides (endurance, intervals, and tempo rides). This weekly plan will include milage for all 4 Reach The Beach distances.
- Two strength training workouts per week. With some basic equipment these workouts can be done in-home.
- Stretching workouts and routines each week to help with recovery
- Recovery week post Reach the Beach
- A hardcopy of ADAPT’s Cycling Durability book that includes Warm-up and cool-down routines specific to cyclists ($35 value)
- Monthly recovery weeks and taper leading up to Reach the Beach
- Nutrition and Hydration guidelines
- Weekly group teleconference call-ins to go over upcoming week of training.
- Option to add a personal one-on-one coaching session with Julie at a 20% discounted rate of $60. These sessions can include pedaling efficiency, climbing, descending, etc.
- Option to add a personal phone check-in with Julie at a 20% discounted rate of $30.
About Coach Julie:
Julie Browning has been a professional cycling coach since 2001. She works with a wide variety of clients ranging from experienced racers to first time bike owners, from kids starting out on their mountain bikes to retired folks looking to enjoy a new sport. When Julie isn’t riding her bike she enjoys yoga, nordic skiing, trail running, being mom to an active 14 year old, and creating meals in the kitchen.