B r e a k a w a y W O M E N ' S C L U B
A W o r k o u t & W e l l n e s s c o m m u n i t y f o r W o m e n 4 0 +
There is no failing, only learning. What did you learn from last week? How would you like this week to be different?
Use this template to build out your training plan for the week. Workouts rarely happen by chance. It takes planning and prepping.
Decide if this is a rest week or a build week (See Guidelines) and then decide what days you will workout.
What type of cardio workouts you will do (run, ride, swim, or walk)
How many days of cardio you will do, and
How many body workouts (HIIT, Functional Strength, Lifting Heavy and mobility) you will do.
Use the workouts below to build your training plan for the week.
Read our Guidelines
Feeling stuck or overwhelmed on how to start? Schedule a 1-on-1 session
Week of Nov 14th, 2022
CARDIO Run / Walk Workouts
1. Endurance Run 30-60 min. + EASY-MOD
2. Intervals 30-45 min. MOD-HARD
3. Tempo Run 30-55 min. MOD
4. SIT 20-30 min. HARD
CARDIO: Bike Workouts
1. Tempo Ride 30-90 min. + MOD
2. Hill Repeats 45-90 min. HARD
3. Endurance Ride 60 min.+ EASY
4. Indoor Ride Video...>>> 60 min. MOD-HARD
5. Indoor BIKE SIT 30 min. HARD
6. Indoor Ride Zwift: Less than 30 min to Burn / "Emily's Short Mix"
7. Indoor Ride: Zwift: Less than 60 min to Burn / "The McCarthy Special"
8. Livestream Indoor Cycling Workouts coming soon!!!
CARDIO: Swim Workouts
1. Technique Swim 30-60 min.
2. Long Intervals 30-60 min.
3. Short Intervals 30-60 min.
1. Functional Strength Video...>>>
2. Mobility: Yoga for Runners with Adriene Video...>>>
3. HIIT: White Board with Video (See High Intensity Tab)
4. Core Workout (See Strength Tab)
5. Mobility: Adidas Foam Rolling Video...>>>
6. Strength: White Board with Video (See Strength Tab)
7. Bike SIT: White Board Workout (See High Intensity Tab)
8. Run SIT: White Board Workout (See High Intensity Tab)
9. Livestream Body Workouts coming soon!!!